HomePagev2 Forums Interviews Prep How to Increase my probability to get a job?

Tagged: ,

• How to Increase my probability to get a job?

• Satish Vadlamani

Administrator
    September 2, 2020 at 6:38 pm

We are all data professionals here and we most certainly understand probability ( if not, we got you covered, basic probability videos coming soon). The best way to increase your probability to get a job is to APPLY and APPLY. Apply regardless of what the job description says. Usually # of years of experience helps the organization evaluate the exposure you might have had to dealing with complex problems.

Example if the job requires 5 years of SQL and you have 3.5 years, still apply. You probably have worked on some extremely challenging problems in these three years that someone else would have go it in three years.

At Atharva we are focused on real world datasets for a reason. Real world datasets are messier than sample data sets. Ask @cyahahn or @sindhri or @dariusgros about their experience with real world data sets.

• Sai Gowtham Babu AMBURI Gowtham Babu AMBURI

September 10, 2020 at 4:26 am

I don’t have much of experience in any Job filed

but I would think that making us stand out from the crowd and having some good projects ( like the projects we do in Atharva) are useful when we are applying and  having a good resume can help us is what I think 🙂🙂😊

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now