AdministratorJune 10, 2021 at 10:46 am
@AKSHITH in the videos we should have that. Here are the steps
- Make sure sql server is running on your computer
- open Ssms and select your local sql server in the database engine
- Connect ssms to sql server
- Use windows authentication or sql server authentication ( if you configured it during installation)
- Once you login, on the you should see list if default database like master etc.
- Right click on the node database and create a new database.
- Then you can create tables etc.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Log in to reply.